What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Wednesday 1 June 2011

Crane #117, #118 and #119


I went to Bath on Monday to catch up with some old friends. As has now become a habit, I made a crane on the train and left him for the next unsuspecting passenger.


And then I crafted a quick thank you crane for my friend John after he bought me coffee (note: will make cranes for caffeinated beverages).


And finally, when wondering around Bath with my friends Abby and Kat, we stumbled across a wildlife photography exhibition. One of the photos was of Japanese cranes, and it seemed only right that I introduced one of my cranes to his namesake...




No comments:

Post a Comment