What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Tuesday 31 May 2011

Crane #109 - #116

Yes, there was crane making at Igfest. I met up with Dom from the Optimist's Society and some other local optimists for a spot of coffee before playing games. Upon spying some origami paper on the table, I couldn't resist, and began making cranes. A few people opted for a lesson, and soon after, a small family of cranes came into being. This was followed by someone making an origami boat, which I really need to learn to make.


Soon after I bumped into Dave and Jess from Team Hat, and presented them with their gifts - origami cranes with their own origami hats.



No comments:

Post a Comment