What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Wednesday 28 December 2011

Crane #809 - #813

A few mismatched here and there.

The last weekend before Christmas I headed to London, and that always means cranes will be made. One on the way there, one on the tube and one on the way back.

And then I had my friendiversary with my friend Jo, which consisted of eating a biblos and drinking mulled things. And so biblos got left a crane, carefully placed in their pot plant...

Finally there was one more over Christmas. My cousin Kathleen asked me how to make them, so I showed her. I believe this crane is now residing in the back pocket in one of my parents cars...

No comments:

Post a Comment