What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Saturday 3 December 2011

Crane #709 - #721

13 cranes made, no photos taken. Whoops.

The first 5 were made during a weekend in London, and left on trains, tubes and benches.

Two were made when I got back to.bristol. I had no food in the house and so I stopped at biblos for a falafel wrap. Cranes were made whilst I waited...

The next 3 were made for a colleague at work, as he said the one I'd already made him looked lonely.

Two were made this morning when I had breakfast at the runcible spoon cafe, and the last when I grabbed another wrap from biblos this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment