What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Tuesday 30 August 2011

Crane #489 - #492

I went up to Lincolnshire for the housewarming party of a couple of good friends over the weekend. Five and a half hours = lots of time to make cranes. I made a bunch of them for an upcoming project (more about that coming soon), but also made a few for other things.

Firstly one for the train. Always make one for the train...



Secondly and thirdly, I made a pair of them for a housewarming gift for my friends whose house I was going to.




And fourthly, on the way back I ended up on the train for a bit with some of the people I made at the weekend, and gave them a bit of a crane making lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment