What is 1000 paper cranes?

I love making paper cranes, and each time I make one, I realise there's a story behind it. So my challenge is to make 1000 paper cranes over the coming days, weeks, months, (years?) and write about each one...


Tuesday 12 July 2011

Crane #191 and #192

On Monday it was my last day working with my friend Lizzie, and so we went on a trip to Westonbirt Arboretum. It was a beautiful day, and we ended up indulging in a spot of tree climbing.


Whilst sitting and hanging out in a tree, I decided it might be fun to make a crane or two. I mean, how often do you get to do origami 12 foot up a tree?


And so we left the cranes as a little gift for the next unsuspecting tree climbers (with our fingers crossed that it doesn't rain before then!)


No comments:

Post a Comment